Tips for Emailing on the GrandPad
Stay connected with your loved ones and remain part of the digital world with GrandPad’s Email app. Voice email for seniors, sent through the GrandPad, is a terrific way to communicate with your family and friends while adding a personal touch. Follow along for key tips and tricks for getting the most out of your Email app.
In order to send a voice email to one of your contacts, do the following:
- From the home screen, click on the Email app (second from the left).
- Click "Compose New Email."
- Scroll or tap the right and left arrows to select the contact to which you want to send the email. Click their name or picture.
- Wait for the voice-recording countdown. When prompted, begin speaking.
- Once you are satisfied with your message, click "Send.” Your voice message will immediately go to your loved one’s email inbox.
Practice Makes Perfect
Your GrandPad allows you to record voice messages that you can send to your loved ones via email. If you forget what you wanted to say or want to record your message again, don’t fret!
- During an email recording, click "Cancel Voice Email” if you are unsatisfied with your message.
- Click "Yes” when prompted to cancel the message.
- At this point, you can click "Compose New Email” to begin again.
It’s incredibly simple to save photos that your loved ones send to your GrandPad via email. In fact, no extra steps are required! Photos sent to your GrandPad email address as attachments will be saved in the Photos app for later viewing. The Photos app will update every 30 minutes to an hour to add these photos.
In order to sync the Photos app quickly once you receive an email with photo attachments, follow these instructions:
- Hit the "Quit Email” button to exit to the home screen.
- Press the top-middle section of the GrandPad screen (where the black and white sections meet) five times quickly to begin a sync.
Never Worry About Spam
Email for seniors means an intuitive and stress-free process. You never have to worry about spam or unwanted email messages clogging your inbox. The GrandPad only accepts email messages from contacts that you have saved. To add an email contact just reach out to your Family Administrator.
Order your GrandPad today to easily send voice emails to your family and friends. The GrandPad contains several other functions and apps to give you all the connection and entertainment you need in one tablet!